Tuesday, July 5, 2011

About me!

As taken from the "About Me" section on my user profile

About Me

According to a survey I've recently taken I'm thrown into the category of "Solid Liberal" I'm a pacifist, I don't like how we've had to resolve issues through utilizing military force to decimate the helpless, breed more hatred, and contribute to the anxious xenophobes. Yes, I'm patriotic; however, I disagree with the semi-patriotic types who favor the idea of "nuking those bastards". I just want peace for everybody. I wish the only thing that separated nations were the waters which separates us today. Let's face it, we live in a corrupt nation which has been tainted by greed and thievery. It all seems to boil down to the dollar bill at the end of the day. I'm currently taking a course in Government to earn credit for my degree. It's required I take this course..so I can't say I'm doing this willingly..but I'm already intrigued by what I've read thus far. As my view of politics is somewhat clouded right now I hope to acquire a more clear image of governmental politics and the role that I play in contributing to them. Influences? I'd say I have a variety. I'm influenced by many individuals. To name a few - Marcus Garvey and Dead Kennedy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment